“Brother Can You Spare A Dime (or More)?”
A Soup Line Fundraiser For Wallingford Senior Center
Who’s It for?
First time buyers and previous homeowners.
What questions will be answered?
1. Pros and Cons of Owning versus Renting
2. What is the overall process in buying a home?
3. How do mortgage lenders qualify you in this new lending environment?
4. How does the NEW First Time and Repeat Buyer Tax Credit work and do I qualify?
5. How to position yourself so you can buy a home, even if now is not the right time for you.
6. How to improve your credit standing.
7. How to choose both a Real Estate Professional and a Mortgage Planner.
8. Buying foreclosures or short-sales. Are they worth it?
9. What mortgage programs are available with low down payment requirements?
Much, much more…
Will I be I be sold to in this workshop?
Absolutely not. If you want to consult with us, that is great. If you want to take the information and use it somewhere else, that is fine too.
I can’t make this date and time. Are there other workshops?
Yes. We have two-three locations. Please call Robert at 206.919.1755 or Chik at 425.771.2095 for alternative dates, times and locations.